As one of the leading suppliers of industrial heaters and air conditioning both locally and across the UK as a whole, Heritage Heating and Cooling is one of the most desirable companies to work for, and now an exciting opportunity has become available at our Leicester branch.
We are currently advertising for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join our professional, knowledgeable and experienced team. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for eligible individuals, offering many benefits for the right candidate.
We are looking for an experienced Industrial and Commercial Gas Engineer to join our team at Heritage Heating and Cooling in Leicester as soon as possible.
This job will primarily consist of carrying out the service, repair and installation of gas fired heating systems across the Midlands, in addition to some occasional work elsewhere in the UK.
The successful candidate will be based from their home address and travel directly to and from site as required. The majority of work involved in this position involves working on warm air heating appliances, so experience in this area is essential.
Our ideal candidate must:
- Hold the relevant ACS Commercial Gas qualifications
- Be able to work independently and use their initiative
- Have good communication skills
- Air conditioning experience is an advantage, but is not essential
- Hold a full UK driving licence
The successful applicant will receive:
- A company vehicle
- Mobile telephone
- Workwear and ppe provided
- £15.50ph with 40hrs work a week guaranteed, plus overtime when required.
- Holiday – 25 days plus Bank holidays
Application and Additional Information
If you wish to apply for this position or you would like to receive more information, please call Chris on 01509 814 123. Alternatively, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.