We’ve started to feel the chill as the seasons begin to change and have already thought about when we are going to start benefiting from the cosy benefits of warm air heating.
However, there is a lot of myth floating around the subject of using warm air heating, and we want to debunk some of those for you in this post! Warm air heating is a fantastic form of heating, and we want more people to take advantage!
When it comes to discussing warm air heating with people, you will probably come across some “disadvantages” that come with using this system over “newer”, “more modern” systems.
Some of the myths you may hear will include:
- “Warm air hearing technology isn’t used any more, why would you choose an old fashioned system?”
- “It’s that old of a system that no one repairs them anymore. What will you do when it breaks down and you can’t get it repaired?”
- “Warm air heating systems blow dust and dirt around your home? Do you really want to be cleaning your house or workplace more just because of your out of date heating system?”
We can safely say, as warm air heating specialists, that none of these are remotely true. We can combat every single point made above with up to date, expert information.
The Facts – From the Experts!
Before you jump on the “warm air heating is old fashioned” bandwagon, we’ve listed some counter arguments that should be considered.
- Warm air heaters, just like many other objects, have moved with the times and do actually have a 21st century version. These heaters have controls which enable the user to quickly and effectively heat their room to a comfortable temperature.
- If there is a system that is still around and being used, why would there be no one to repair or maintain them? As with all modern items, your product should be under some form of warranty to ensure that it can be repaired or replaced if need be.
- We understand that a lot of people are concerned about air heaters because the air is pushed throughout the room and any dust that is in the unit could trigger allergies.
To combat this, most modern warm air heaters have some form of filtration system in place that will clean the air in your home or workplace.
So, rather than being a hindrance, warm air heating actually benefits your home by cleaning the air and making your home healthier, as well as being an excellent source of heat to warm your warehouse or home through the colder months.
For more information on how you could benefit from installing a warm air heater in your home or workplace, don’t hesitate to contact the team here at Heritage Heating online or by calling 01509 814 123 today.